Elephant Nature (EN)
This is a half day guided tour program available for both morning and afternoon slots. The morning program starts from 09.00-12.30 and the afternoon program starts from 14.00-17.00
The “Elephant Nature” includes the 5 following activities
- Feeding and taking photos with the elephants
- Learning and observing the nature and behaviors of elephants
- Rubber tapping and rubber sheet making demonstration
- Thai cooking demonstration
- Coconut milk demonstration
- Have lunch/dinner while elephants playing in the water and enjoying the nature
- Prices: Adult 2,700 baht Children 1,500 baht (4-11 years old)
- Children from 0-3 years old can enter free of charge
Free transportation for
Ao Por Pier, Bangtao Beach, Kalim Beach, Patong Beach, Karon Beach, Kata Beach, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach, Phuket Town, Leam Hin Pier, Kho Siray, Kamala beach, Phuket Town.
Remark: Extra transfer charge 250 THB/ adult and 150 THB/ Child
from these areas: Maikhao beach, Naiyang Beach, Naiton Beach, Layan Beach
The driver will pick you up at the hotel lobby. Please wait prior to the pickup time.
What you should bring.
- We recommend you to wear sneakers
- insect repellent
- water bottle
If you can’t prepare these in time, we also sell insect repellent at the sanctuary.